azure mysql connection problem

I'm trying to add an Azure MySQL database as a new data source.

Unfortunately the connection test fails.

2024-02-09 11_56_37-Add Sql Authorization Information - AppSheet.png

Does anyone have experience with this type of system? Can there be settings on the Azure panel that need to be made before connecting?

I currently have all appsheet IP addresses set in the database firewall, but nothing has changed.

Even Appsheet support can't give me any guidance

Thanks to anyone with any information

0 1 75
1 REPLY 1

Are you sure SSL Mode is required by your database configuration?  In the databases I have used and connected to, that setting has always been "None".   

Beyond that, if you are certain you have the correct connection credentials, then I would recommend getting some third party software tool and attempt to connect to the database using that.  If you are able to connect that way with teh same credentials then it means one of two things:

1. The SSL certificate is not established correctly (I don't know a lot about this procedure)
  2. The white-list of AppSheet IP Addresses have not be inserted correctly on the database side.  Some database providers have multiple places to add IP addresses and you need to make sure you are using the correct place as described by the database provider.

I hope this helps!

Top Labels in this Space