Why doesn't Google support Iraq?

m7hm4d

To: Google Cloud Support Team

Greetings,

I would like to express my appreciation for your efforts in providing distinguished services through Google Cloud Console. However, I would like to ask a question regarding the list of countries allowed to register for this program.

I noticed that Iraq is not included among the countries allowed to register for Google Cloud Console. This is a major obstacle for me and a large number of those interested in your services in Iraq, as we see these services as a great opportunity to support and develop our technical projects.

Accordingly, I ask you to consider adding Iraq to the list of countries allowed to register for Google Cloud Console. We are certain that adding Iraq will greatly contribute to enhancing the use of your services in the region and will open the way for many new opportunities.

Thanking you for your cooperation and appreciating your continuous efforts to improve and expand the scope of your services.

Yours sincerely,

[Mohammed Yassin]
(PII Removed by Staff)

0 1 92
1 REPLY 1

Hello @m7hm4d,

Thank you for contacting Google Cloud Community. 

Please note that there could be many factors like, regulatory & law constraints, geopolitical factors and business considerations that make the GCP services unavailable in some countries. These are not announced publicly. Currently the only thing that could be done is to create a 'Feature Request' using this link and make the product team aware of your concerns and business impact.  

Please note that we can't provide an ETA on feature requests nor guarantee their implementation, rest assured that your feedback is always taken very seriously, as it allows us to improve our products.

I hope the above information is helpful 🙂

Thanks & Regards,
Manish Bavireddy.