AppSheet Sep 16 Incident: Unhandled Exception

Summary: Some users are seeing "unhandled exception" when they try to access AppSheet. We are actively working on the mitigation.

[6:15pm pacific] - Affected users would start noticing the issue at this time.

[6:43pm pacific] - We are actively working on the mitigation. To be clear we started mitigating prior, 6:43 is just when I was able to post an update here.

[6:45pm pacific] - The issue is now mitigated and behavior should be back to normal.

See also https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/AppSheet-seems-to-be-down-now/m-p/806873/highli... thanks to @Koichi_Tsuji , @AppliSuite , @hellomotto , @Jack_Bates , @Zowy , @B_Reyes , @Tom_Graham , @cst , @Anton_Dickens , @yayasantlbp , @xeonavn , @Seavfong , @jhoncaser , @T_I_Phong , @prksutmind , @C-Connect , @codename-12 . Our automated system alerting alerted us to the issue as well, but we thank and appreciate the Community contributions.

9 10 1,465
10 REPLIES 10

We confirmed the platform is finally back to normal operation.

@Peter-Google 

Could you pin this thread so that it stays on the top of the list ?

Back to normal operation. from Philippines

Since I started using AppSheet, this is the third time I've encountered a complete outage.

"Within how many years will it be the third occurrence?"

Confirmed the Platform work normally in Indonesia (at least no issue on offline to online sync)

All goods and working now.. 👌

we confirmed the platform is back to do operation, hope this issue doesn't appear again.

We confirm that the platform is back up and running from Thailand.

Thank you!